Have you ever noticed that Mercedes-Benz has some interesting terminology for their vehicles? For example, 4MATIC, 4 Door Coupe, Cabriolet, and more. Let’s break down what these terms mean so you can be an informed buyer!
- AMG – This is the name of the Mercedes Benz performance division. Each AMG is a sportier, more powerful model and some are even handcrafted.
- Cabriolet – Simply put, it means convertible…in French.
- Roadster – This is where it gets a little confusing, this also stands for a convertible for Mercedes Benz however this one is a 2 door 2 seat car with a convertible roof.
- EQ Boost – Some TurboCharged Mercedes Benz engines have this Hybrid System added to them. It generates electric power as the TurboCharger is spooling up which in return provides smooth acceleration for you.
- 4MATIC – This is what Mercedes Benz calls their All Wheel Drive systems.
WestCoast Auto has many Mercedes Benz vehicles to Choose From, Check it out Anytime HERE!!